Based on Microsoft's SQL Server database our beta
testers are currently managing over 100,000 files in approximately
15,000 containers (boxes) in over 100 locations. Locating a
file and tracking it's history is instantaneous.
Some of the features of our File Room Manager
A file room module (frManager) with the following features:
- Label creation for files, containers, and locations
including barcodes. The labels are completely
- A picklist for file retrieval from storage generated by user
requests in the frDesktop module.
- Recording of file movement between locations.
- Movement of a container (file box) between locations.
- Location and Container inventories.
The End User module (frDesktop) includes:
- File location, content descriptions.
- Search by any field in the database.
- 2 Click file requests and delivery instructions.
- Inventory of Files on hand.
- Ability to pass 'ownership' of a file to another user.
An Audit module (frAudit) includes the following features:
- Reconciliation of files in Containers.
- Reconciliation of Containers in Locations.
- Movement of Files between Containers.
- Barcode scan a container and to verify it's inventory.
System Requirements include Windows 2000 or 2003
Server and Microsoft SQL Server 2000. SQL 2005 will be
supported shortly. Workstations require Windows 2000 Pro or Windows
Initial Release will be available in May 2006. There is more in development. E-mail
if you have any questions. Literature will be available soon.